Profoto launches its brand new mobile energy solution: the BatPac.
The BatPac add all the great features we have been used to: quick refill, durability, etc. The Profoto System striked again, and redefined the way energy flows through the use of two conventional plugin devices, which is great to use Monoblocks D1 & ComPact, or for a Acute2 Profoto Generator. And while you’re at it, why not plug your laptop DC-in, or coffee machine…
Once again, cleverness and simplicity meet in its nice release to offer a great versatility of use. The new system comes along with a kit of plugs converters.
Those are some of the main specifications of the BatPac
- Weight: 11.2 kg /24.7 lbs inc Pb battery and bag
- Dimensions: 25x26x35 cm / 9.8×10.2×13.8” (w x h x l)
- Max. Output : 600W
- Battery type : 12 V 17Ah High current Non spillable lead/acid
- full refill delay: 8h with Profoto Charger 2A a 300 charge cycles with 50% battery capacity left
- N° flashes/charge :300 full power flashes at 1000Ws, 600 full power flashes at 500Ws, 1200 full power flashes at 250Ws
In this video, no top models or crazy setting, but a straight forward presentation to see the product in action. Nicely done !